Dental Care Water Jet Oral Irrigator Flosser Tooth SPA Teeth Cleaner
1.Do not dismantle this product at any time other than when disposing of it.
2.Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol products are being used or oxygen is being used or administered.
3.Use of this product may interferes with the operation of pacemakers or other internal medical devices.
4.If you use one of these devices you should consult your physician before using this irrigator.
5.To avoid bacterial growth and contamination in water, always empty the water reservoir completely after
6.use and clear the pump system by running the unit for a few seconds when the reservoir is emptied.
7. Keep out of reach of children. This product should only be used by children when supervised by adults.
Keep jet nozzle attachments away from small children.
8.Never push the nozzle against teeth or gums.
9.Never fill the reservoir with hot water. Gums can be very sensitive and easily damaged by hot water
- Flush your teeth after meals and before sleeping, keep health for the oral cavity.
- Removes debris between teeth which is hard to reach with floss.
- No electricity nor batteries,m ore safe and save money.
- Easy to carry on travel.
- Can reach all points of the mouth.
- Freshens breath
- Provides dental flossing
- Removes debris and reduces bacteria
- Improves gum health
- Cleanses braces, bridges, crown, implant