It is time to make your dream breakfast meal, for every meal. Make perfectly fluffy eggs each and every time you want. The Electric Egg Cooker cooks more eggs faster and more efficiently than boiling water. With a built-in auto shut-off feature, you can cook your eggs to perfection.
How to Poach Eggs:
Place egg cooker on a clean, dry surface
Remove lid and cooking tray
Fill measuring cup to the omelette/poached indicator line with colr water. Pour cold water into heating plate
Use butter or use non-stick spray on poaching tray
Break 1 egg into each section (Cooks up to 2 eggs)
(This step is essential) Place cooking tray on base and place poaching tray on top of cooking tray
Place lid on top of unit and plug in to wall outlet. Press power to star the cooking process
- Cook up to 6 eggs without fat or oil.
- Measuring cup with firmness markings makes it easy to cook to desired wellness - hard, medium or soft boiled eggs
- Piercing pin on the bottom of measuring cup prevents shells from cracking
- Power button with an indicator light automatically shuts off when eggs are ready
- Removable egg tray lets you boil up to 6 eggs at a time and cool the eggs under running water after cooking
- Separate poaching tray for easy poached eggs