- 14 solid gold with natural mined gemstone
- Height appx 24mm
- White gold just silver chain 18”
- Custom gift box included
Many people think that because of St. Patricks Day, March's birthstone is Emerald but it is actually a gorgeous light blue stone called Aquamarine. Aquamarine can come in light blue or a very rich aqua color that can bring back memories of the ocean.
Here are some facts that you might not have known about Aquamarine.
- The word Aquamarine actually means seawater in Latin.
- If you need an awakening of love in your life, wear aquamarine to do just that! Or so legend says.
- Roman sailors believed that throwing aquamarine treasures out to the sea would protect them from the dangers at sea. (We recommend wearing the aquamarine instead of throwing it out to sea.)
- A 1,298-carat aquamarine can be found in the Franklin D. Roosevelt Library. Brazilian president gifted this gem to Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1936.
- This gemstone can be given as a 19th wedding anniversary gift.
Now that you know all about this gorgeous gemstone, start shopping the aquamarines in our store.
This jewelry product is unique and can not be found in somewhere else.
All Rights Reserved. US Trademark and Patent Pending.